Black Lace Dress

Hi Loves!
I know its been a minute. I've had my hands full with a few things here and there. Things are finally slowing down enough to really start getting ready for Baby2's arrival. 

I should be packing my hospital bag soon and will be sharing  what makes my list this time around.

In the mean time, here's a look from way back that never made it to the blog. I love the fact that I could still fit into this dress at this stage in my pregnancy, this definitely makes the dress a winner in my book. It's non-maternity and fit just fine pre-pregnancy as well. Paired with my pointed toe sling back for a splash of color and comfy look.
Hope you enjoy your day!


Dress: Asos (old)
Shoes: Nordstrom (old)
Watch: Movado

2 comments

I enjoy reading all your comments and I highly appreciate you taking the time to leave one. So, go ahead, speak you mind!

Xx
Christiana