Orange & Black

 Happy Tuesday!
I'm sure my U.S readers enjoyed the long Labor Day weekend, I know I did.
With that said, It's back to work and reality. Still thankful it's only a 4-day work week.

So I recently noticed I've been wearing a whole lot of dresses to accommodate my growing bump.  Apart from pants on weekdays,  I sometimes manage to sneak dresses in on a work day as well; granted it's a shift dresses paired with tight. So, I decided to raid my closet for skirts with elastic band because I know I for sure have some of those. Since I only utilize about a quarter of my closet during the weekdays, I try to get into the rest of my closet on weekends. I found a couple elastic waist no zipper skirts and took this one for a spin. Glad I did, as I'm now exploring the skirt options in my closet more than before and finding some good oldies that will accommodate my growing bump just fine.
 

Top: F21 (old, similar here)
Skirt: H&M (old, try this here)
Shoes: VS (old)
Watch: Movado 
 

No comments

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading all your comments and I highly appreciate you taking the time to leave one. So, go ahead, speak you mind!

Xx
Christiana