White Sundress

Hi Loves!
 Hope your  week is off to a great start. 
It was a relaxing and at the same time busy weekend for me as I'm currently working on a project for EliFab that I hope to share soon.
 Took a break to grab a bite with hubby and Eliana and after almost 3 years, I finally took this Toms Slip-on for a ride. I bought a pair for myself and Eliana while I was pregnant with her but only wearing mine now. Eliana's pair are way too small for her now, so I put her in another gold-ish shoes and white dress for a mommy and me outfit. You can find a picture of both of us on my Instagram page. 
Enjoy the rest of the week.

Dress: Asos (similar here, here and here)  
Shoes: Toms (old, similar here)
BagTarget
Watch: Movado

No comments

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading all your comments and I highly appreciate you taking the time to leave one. So, go ahead, speak you mind!

Xx
Christiana