Simply Causal

Hi Loves!
 I hope you had a great week and are ready for the weekend. It has been a long week for me being sick and all, so happy to finally see the weekend is here.
Here's a look I wore last week, easy and comfortable. I absolutely love this top from Loft. I've been finding lots of great stuff there lately.  You can shop my finds on the “Shop my Closet” session to the right. I love that this top is so soft and comfortable and I can see it accommodating my growing belly as I progress in my pregnancy and the best part is that I bought it in my regular size and it is not maternity. With my last pregnancy, I bought quit a few regular pieces but went up a size and I find all those clothes too big post pregnancy and a little awkward. That’s because they are not designed to be a loose fit. With this pregnancy, I'm going to try to stick to my regular size and just find pieces that either has great stretch to it or is designed to fit loosely just like this top; keeping sizing up pieces to a minimal so I can actually get some wear out of them post pregnancy.
Wish you a splendid weekend.
Talk to you soon!

 

Top: Loft
Jeans: H&M (old, similar here)  
 Shoes: Aldo (old, love this here
Watch: Movado 

No comments

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading all your comments and I highly appreciate you taking the time to leave one. So, go ahead, speak you mind!

Xx
Christiana