Gift Ideas For a Two Year Old


So my little sweet Eliana is turning two in less than a month. I feel like things are moving so fast when it comes to her. 
I thought about what we could get her that will be useful and not just clutter up the house and theses are some of the items that ended up on my list.
I'm sure the clothing and shoes are no surprise. Fall is pretty much here so she's in need of a new fall wardrobe. This Windowpane dress is just darling, I couldn't resist and for the price, there was no need to. Paired with tights and this pair of Black boots and we have  a cute fall outfit.
I've always been meaning to get her a pair of rain boots and this Leopard and pink one is just perfect.
Burgundy is a great color for fall and these Flats will go well with just about anything in her closet.
Since we're now in NC, I'm hopefully not anticipating a subzero degrees winter. So, this Quilted Jacket will get lots of use during the fall and winter season.
What I think she'll really enjoy is this Pink Trike. It's 4-in-1 so we'll definitely be using it for years to come. Well worth the price. 
Eliana loves bags and enjoys carrying them. She currently uses a cross body bag that she carries like a hand bag but I think she'll love this Owl Backpack for her daily essential.I know I love it!
Another great causal fall dress is this Midi dress that I wish they have in my size. Again paired with boots and we have a perfect falls outfit.
Considering the pieces I just added to her closet, I think they'll be a whole lot of dresses and boots this fall.
Last but not least, It is officially time to start potty training. Although, she's been picking it up here and there and we've been using the potty since she was about a year and half, we're not consistent with it and she may or may not think using her potty is funny. :)
This Potty doll will be perfect for a show-and-tell.

No comments

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading all your comments and I highly appreciate you taking the time to leave one. So, go ahead, speak you mind!

Xx
Christiana