15 Months Old Eliana

DSCN6494
Happy Friday!
Its been a while since this little cute face appeared on here. Can you believe she's 15+ months. She is just growing each day and I'm enjoying and love watching her grow into this little lady with her own personality.

First off, someone is potty training and she's getting it down. She knows what to do when I put her on the potty, so she can go on cue. Next step is to get her to tell me when she needs to go, we're working on that.

In other news, I've always thought she was on the short side, height wise, but leave it to her to be in the 70 percentile, guess my height perception is a little skewed or she's just around some really tall babies. With her being at a very active stage, running not walking, climbing stairs and constantly on the move, coupled with the fact that she's a picky eater, I wasn't surprised when they mentioned she's below weight. Although I am surprised at what she weighed in at. I thought for sure she weighed more than she did; we need a re-do. We're still slowly working through her food preference and figuring out what she likes because there's a lot she doesn't like or won't even try. She has to smell, sniff, examine, touch anything that doesn't look familiar before she allows you to put it in her mouth, that's if she even lets you. One look at it, and if the color, shape or smell doesn't look familiar, she turns her face away. She's definitely a sweet tooth, that we know for sure.

Her favorite person to talk to on the phone is daddy. Anytime the phone rings even if daddy is right in front of her, it's daddy. The door bell rings, it's daddy. In short she loves calling daddy for everything. Except when she's crying or needs something, then it's mama.

She has the look! That look you give someone when they piss you off or try to touch or carry you without your permission, that intense stare down, yes, she has it. Don't ask me who she got it from, although I know who.

She knows four of her body parts, eyes, nose, mouth and belly. Has four teeth, two on top and two on the bottom. Says byeee.... with a proper wave. Says I love you, when she feels like it. Give kisses, hugs and hi-five.

 Her hair is long enough for braids now, Yay! so I've been enjoying braiding her hair and thinking up different styles. Thankfully she doesn't cry, she just falls asleep so I have to work around her. That's not to say you still won't see some puff puff style on her when mama is lazy or doesn't have time to braid.

It still feels like a dream sometimes and it's truly a blessing to be blessed with this little girl called Eliana. Quiet, peaceful, Intelligent, feisty and never a dull moment with her.
DSCN6491 DSCN6915 DSCN6910 DSCN6719 DSCN6712 DSCN6496

4 comments

  1. Adorable! she's just too lovely… Keep up the documentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so much older with the braids...I love it. I really wish we were in NJ Faith and Eliana are so similar..I'm sure they would be bff! Happy 15 months Sweet Eliana...I'm enjoying watching you grow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone says that. That she looks like a real toddler...haha...I guess we'll do puffs when I want her to look like a baby.

      Me too! I'm sure they'll definitely be bff if they spend enough time together.

      Delete

I enjoy reading all your comments and I highly appreciate you taking the time to leave one. So, go ahead, speak you mind!

Xx
Christiana