Matching Orange & Wiggle Dress

DSCN6053
Hi loves! Happy Monday!
Hope you had a great Weekend. Mine felt super short. The good thing is that this week is a short work week. Looking forward to Wednesday already. What are your plans for Thanksgiving?  We've been invited over by a friend of ours so we'll been spending Thanksgiving evening with friends.  One more thing I hope to get done this coming weekend is our family holiday picture. We didn't do one last year as we were literally all over the place. Hubby was in Nigeria and Eliana and I were in Indiana. Since this will  be our first official Christmas spent together as a family of three, I intend to try to make it a memorable one. Especially since Eliana is old enough to participate and enjoy the festivities.  Can't believe we're talking about Christmas already.  Where did the year go?!

Hubby occasionally let's me know when he really  really likes what I'm wearing.  And, this dress did catch his attention.  As I finished getting ready for a wedding about a month ago and walked into the room. The first he said was, where did you get this dress from? Of course my immediate response was, why? To which he responded, I love it! I questioned him more to know what he really liked about it and he said the pattern, structure, simplicity and it looks well made. 
Well, ta-da...those are the exact same things I like about the dress also. I wouldn't have guessed this will be one of his favorite of my dresses, but now I know.  It is definitely on my favorite list also. This orange bag happened to be on rotation at the time so I thought, why not pair it with matching orange shoes, which I did and I love.
Enjoy your day! 
DSCN6055 DSCN6052 DSCN6060 DSCN6064 DSCN6047 DSCN6065 DSCN6048 DSCN6069

 Dress: Asos (similar here & here)
Jacket: H&M(similar here & here)
Bag: Asos (sold out, blue version here)
Watch: Movado
Shoes: Macy's (similar here)


No comments

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading all your comments and I highly appreciate you taking the time to leave one. So, go ahead, speak you mind!

Xx
Christiana