Talking My Style :: Coral & Wine

DSCN5314
Hello beautiful people!
Happy New Month! Hope you had a great long weekend. Mine was good. Went to a barbeque Sunday evening and attended my church's sport / picnic event on Monday. Have to say the heat and humidity did take a little bit of fun out of the weekend. But, we still managed to have fun, stay cool and enjoy the company of others. The weather isn't any better today. Isn't summer supposed to be over already? Sure feels like it's just getting started.

I love this outfit. The shorts, the style, the colors.
Let's keep the conversation going on Talking My Style. In the post, I'll be talking about what my personal style is.
Generally, I'll define my style as feminine-meets-classic. I love simple, feminine and classic pieces. That what speaks to me. My closet truly reflects this and so does my outfits. Although, you might find a couple of outliers in my closet. Those are for times when I feel like trying a different look so I opt for an edgy or free-spirited bohemian look.
Even though my style has evolve overtime in regards to how I would pair certain pieces, what I'll wear or not wear, the general theme remains the same. I like to stay true to myself and my style because I find it works for me, soothes me best, fits into my personality and I feel comfortable in what I'm wearing. Finding or defining my style comes easily for me. I guess it comes with knowing yourself, what works for your body type and a little bit of your environment.
Read the first segment of Talking My Style here.
 Have a great rest of the week.
  DSCN5316 DSCN5315 DSCN5318 DSCN5313 DSCN5309 DSCN5311 DSCN5304 DSCN5320

Top: Asos
Pants: F21
Clutch: Asos
Necklace: F21
Watch: Lamer
Shoes: VS
 

No comments

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading all your comments and I highly appreciate you taking the time to leave one. So, go ahead, speak you mind!

Xx
Christiana