Floral And A Bun

DSCN4905
Hi Loves!
 Hope you had a good weekend. Mine was good. Spent the weekend attending cookouts for birthdays on Saturday and Sunday. I also had a surprise visit from one of my friends. She was in NYC so she decided to stop by and we pretty much spent all of Saturday together. I convinced her to go to the barbeque with us and we had so much fun. We always have a good time when we hang out. If only she spent the night. Looks like we might be seeing more of each other in the future so I'm looking forward to that. 

For this outfit I was going for a dressy causal look. Didn't feel like wearing heels so opted for my block heel sandals. This floral full skirt and sleeveless white shirt combination is a perfect easy dressy-casual summer outfit.
Wish you a great rest of the week .
  DSCN4923 DSCN4922 DSCN4916 DSCN4908

Top: H&M
Skirt: Asos
Shoes: Marshalls
 Watch: Movado

No comments

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading all your comments and I highly appreciate you taking the time to leave one. So, go ahead, speak you mind!

Xx
Christiana