Oh, What A Weekend

Hello people! Ok, where do I even begin? I guess I can start by saying last weekend was a blissful, fun, happy, amazing, laughter filled weekend. Thanks to the family and friend. It was the kind of weekend that makes me wish weekends are just a tad bit longer. Ok, maybe a day longer. I think we made the best of it though. It's been almost a year since we were in Indianapolis, so you can imagine my excitement. It was a great time for everyone to gather together and catch up. 

Here are some of the highlights from my weekend:
  • Learning to take the train to the airport (will have to do that without hubby soon, without him, I'm lost)
  • SEEING THE FAMILY
  • Gathering at mom's house and spending time with her
  • Becoming an official active twitter user, thanks to my sisters
  • Party of 10 at a restaurant with 4 kids and the best waitress
  • Seeing my dearest Carole and blu (her dog that I will never allow to sniff me)
  •  Lots of laughter
  • My conversation with my nephew
    • nephew - aunty when are leaving?
    • me - tomorrow
    • nephew - when are you coming back?
    • me - maybe Christmas. Why do you ask?
    • nephew - because I'll miss you
    • me - Aaawwww, melts my heart
  • My little niece warming up to me 
  • Being loud and talking over each other
  • Late night movie
  • Late night traveling, even though it was tiring
Enjoy some pictures taken right after church, before we said goodbye to Indy.


Thought I was going to leave without seeing her
The tough and the pretty one


Skirt: Asos, Top: Zara, Shoes: VS

3 comments

  1. looks like you had a great weekend!
    i love what your nephew said..kids are just so honest. i love it! i wish we didn't lose that about ourselves when we got older.
    and i love that skirt! asos is always the place to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great weekend.
      The innocence and honesty of a child is definitely something special.
      and yes, asos is my go to place

      Delete
  2. The skirt looks orange here! Haha :)

    Well, I like this look. The pearl necklace is pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all your comments and I highly appreciate you taking the time to leave one. So, go ahead, speak you mind!

Xx
Christiana